“Reading our statement “You are not alone, we are Rentaload” drives me to think about the meaning of it…
In this unprecedented situation where we are all focussing on downsizing activity and reducing fixed expenses, I have been doing the same inside my own organisation. But now should also be the right time to raise our eyes and reflect on the partnerships we have been building over the past couple of years and what it means to have a partner in a crisis period?
After a few phone calls and video conferences, I had a boost that I am more than happy to share.
In fact, among all the ideas exchanged, we came up with:
- Co-investing with H&N ENERGIEN/Frankfurt – Rolf Neumann – in a new fleet of load banks to offer wider services to the Data Center market. Sharing investment costs and optimizing financial support with low interest rates on both sides of the border in France and Germany
- Exploring with EKKOSENSE/UK – Dean Boyle – new paths to extend communication between our SMART connected load banks and their EkkoSoft platform to enhance monitoring for customers during our projects
- Sharing good practices with DATECENTER GRUPPEN/Denmark – Arnth Nielsen – to be able to work and operate in safe conditions on sites all over Northern Europe
- Accelerating with CONNECTIUM/UK – Octavian Chis – e-training for our teams on H&S policies and strategies
- Cross-sharing REX on commissioning level 4 & 5 missions done in the past months with DEERNS/Europe – Rodolphe Huard – and KAF Consulting/France – Adam Koussay
The outcome of all discussions ended with the idea to set up a web-group with the RENTALOAD’s partners to keep sharing ideas & positive energy through these turbulent times.
Because RENTALOAD and our partners are committed to our team and our customers to help overcome this crisis, it looks like we will have to change our baseline to “We are not alone, You are Rentaload”.
We will support them as much as they are supporting us with the wish to extend our partnerships to newcomers.
So yes, true and solid partnerships mean something even bigger and stronger in these challenging days.“