We are recruiting an “Operations/Project Manager”
Recognized all over Europe for its expertise in Datacentres commissioning tests, RENTALOAD delivers a wide range of equipment for rent with associated services (on-site installation, commissioning assistance, etc.). To support the growth of its UK operations, RENTALOAD is recruiting its Operation/project manager. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, he/she will take full responsibility for various projects, driven by one Golden-rule: customer service.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks
- Preparing equipment (load banks, cables, accessories) for rental contracts & checking upon return
- Managing documentation workflow for all parties (internal document, freight companies, customers)
- Managing items in the ERP system
- Planning & supervising logistic around on-going contracts
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring staff working on processes
- Supporting all other functions of the business to assist the Sales Director when
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Electrical or electronic background/degree
- 10 years of experience in a similar electrical or technical environment (Genset/load banks services, heat or power generation on large sites)
- Knowledge in stock management and/or logistic will be appreciated
- Autonomy and rigour
- strong customer service and quality orientation
- Process and procedure respectful
Workplace : Wembley (Slough in the coming months)
Please send your CV, salary expectation and notice period to David Guedes :