The data centre environment is an environment where technology is constantly evolving and where the requirements for monitoring installations are increasingly stringent. Consequently, the test means and processes follow the same trend (evolution of technologies, standards, test specifications, etc.). Thus, to follow these developments, it is necessary to have test equipment with new functionalities such as our Rentaload load banks:
- connected rack load banks
- load banks with Delta T close to that of future servers
There is therefore a need to constantly upgrade the fleet of load banks. And only the rental business model makes it possible to make these regular investments or else it takes a recurrence of “big projects” to amortise a huge investment in a short time.
The advantages of renting are therefore multiple:
- Hardware always in line with the latest IST Commissioning test specification for data centres
- Equipment tested between two projects + preventive maintenance
- Equipment stored in a dry place avoiding premature aging of equipment. Renting will thus save you two types of costs: equipment maintenance costs and storage costs, which today are not negligible.
- A whole range of services associated with rental: delivery anywhere in Europe, installation of equipment, connection if necessary, assistance with tests or complete commissioning
The investment for the purchase of a load bank is greater than that of a rental and the Rentaload service allows you to benefit from more advantages as you have seen. Our technical advisors available during your tests can assist you if necessary. You also have a detailed user manual, relatively simple and easy to understand. Finally, choosing rental means choosing simplicity and efficiency. The logistics are managed by Rentaload from drop-off to pick-up on site as well as all the details. You can free yourself of time and mind, we ensure the availability of benches.