Optimised Data Centre Commissioning
The market leader in load bank rental since 2015, Rentaload offers optimised commissioning solutions for Data Centres thanks to its range of connected load banks (from 0.5 kW to several MW) and the implementation of SMART solutions: monitoring software with recording of measurements and remote control of the load banks, assistance with tests or full commissioning. Rentaload provide delivery, installation, on-site training and/or on-site engineers and connectivity options anywhere in Europe.
OUR 3 “FLAGSHIP PRODUCTS” FOR DATACENTRE COMMISSIONING
The different types of tests associated with our load banks
Services associated with the rental of load banks
Rentaload, the expert in commissioning solutions for data centres
What exactly is commissioning?
According to the American Society for Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), “ It is a quality-driven process for realising, evaluating and documenting that the performance of buildings, systems and assemblies meet initially well-defined objectives and criteria”.
It’s a meticulous process that is essential to ensure the quality and reliability of a new data centre.
“Done properly, commissioning improves system performance throughout the lifecycle of a data center. Better system performance not only helps optimize data center performance, but also lowers operating and maintenance costs. maintenance and reduce energy consumption for lower electricity bills.” – Michael Donato, Data Centre Knowledge.
Commissioning includes different levels of testing:
- Level 1 : Factory Test or Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Level 2 : Inspection or on-site acceptance test (SAT)
- Level 3 : Pre-functional testing (EPF) or component functional testing (EFC)
- Level 4 : Functional Performance Test (FT) or Functional System Test (FST)
- Level 5 : Integrated Systems Testing (IST)
Rentaload are generally engaged for levels 3, 4 and 5.
The optimised commissioning solution in 4 steps
Rentaload has been carrying out commissioning for datacentres for several years. This service includes, among other things:
- Drafting the test protocol upstream
- Carrying out on-site tests
- Data recording and processing
- Preparation of the final test report
SMART equipment and solutions
We have always been driven by the vision that commissioning can be done differently. This test and commissioning phase can be further optimised, in particular thanks to SMART equipment and solutions that are essential for the proper performance of the tests:
- connected load banks,
- monitoring software,
- set of measuring equipment
At the cutting edge of technology, they perfectly meet the needs and requirements of the end customers to optimize the tests for sure:
- low Delta T,
- Integrated TTY,
- load sharing 50/50
- remote control of benches and feedback of extremely precise measurements (P/U/I/Delta T).
- Save time in carrying out your tests (up to 20% according to feedback from our customers);
- Bring real added value to your tests. The data collected during the tests provide a real “vital map” of the data centre before its first commissioning.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors by enhancing this test phase and providing valuable data for the future management of the datacentre.
Rentaload guarantees you:
More efficient testing
Save up to 20% time in carrying out your tests thanks to connected load banks
Give value to your tests thanks to the data collected through our supervision software
A rapid intervention in 24 hours
Local presence in FLAP-D MARKET cities: Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin
Our load banks guarantee an operating rate of over 98%
Recognized data center expertise
+ than 200 projects carried out each year in Europe in the data center sector
A turnkey service
Benefit from support from A to Z: delivery, installation, connection, assistance with tests or commissioning
Our latest news
Rentaload at the Data Center Forum Oslo on March 30th 2023
Come and meet Rentaload at the Data Center Forum Oslo in March. Meet us on March 30, 2023 at the Data Centre Forum in Oslo. This exhibition is the ideal [...]
Rentaload at DCW London on March 8 & 9, 2023
Come and meet Rentaload at DCW London in March. Join us on March 8 and 9, 2023 at the Data Centre World in London. This show is the perfect place [...]
Commissioning, a step not to be overlooked
Why is commissioning a critical step for a data center? What is commissioning? Commissioning is an important step in any construction, but is critical for a data center. This [...]