Unit heater load bank 21 kW
Rentaload offers rental of 21 kW unit heater load banks, usable both in single- phase (230V) and three- phase (400V).
This is an intermediate solution between rackable load banks and high power 100/200/300 kW Low Delta T load banks. It is a perfect solution when your racks are not yet in place, but that you still want to have a good distribution of the thermal load in your computer room.
In addition, this equipment is perfectly designed to make your life easier (small wheels, leather handles, light weight). You can therefore easily move them and pass them through doors, stairs or even ramps.
As you will have understood, it is an extremely handy and practical product!
Benefits and features of the 21 kW air heater load bank
- Integrated ATS to switch the electrical load between channel A and channel B, without having to disconnect and reconnect cables;
- Low Delta T to be as close as possible to the real conditions of the room in operation (35 K);
- Reliability and safety of the load bank with, in particular, an integrated circuit breaker. It protects the bench and your installations in the event of electrical overcurrent;
- 20% time savings in carrying out your tests thanks to the connected function of the load bank which allows you to control an entire fleet of 21 kW load banks remotely via a supervision PC;
- Added value brought to your tests thanks to the data collected (P/U/I) via the supervision software of your 21 kW connected bench;
- 1 kW resolution.
The 21 kW unit heater load bank and its connected version
Rentaload offers a connected version of the 21KW load bank, thanks to its two associated monitoring software: Rentalab & EkkoSense.
Discover below how to optimise your tests using these 2 connected solutions.
Our Rentalab connected solution
This software allows you to control the entire fleet of connected load banks deployed on site, via a single computer. You can control up to 200 load banks at the same time. You can also collect extremely accurate data such as P/U/I/DELTA T, during testing.
Rentalab is also:
- Programming of tests up to 72 hours (according to different scenarios);
- Real-time plotting of supervision curves;
- Recovery of thermal and electrical information from your tests;
- Edition of test reports.
Our EkkoSense connected solution
This software allows you to model your computer room in 3D. You can therefore navigate in your room, while collecting thermal data thanks to various wireless temperature sensors positioned in the IT room.
The deployment of this solution includes:
- Temperature and humidity sensors;
- An EkkoHub;
- A 3G connection panel;
- And all the associated connections, configuration and modeling.
Two different but complementary software programs that allow you to:
- Save time in carrying out your tests (up to 20% according to feedback from our customers);
- Bring real added value to your tests. The data collected during the tests provide a real “vital map” of the data centre before its first commissioning.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors by enhancing this test phase and providing valuable data for the future management of the datacenter.
Our instrumentation accessories for your 21 kW load bank
Rentaload also offers a number of instrumentation and measurement accessories for hire. They complete the data collected through the software.
- Thermal camera to analyse the various hot spots in IT rooms;
- Anemometer to analyse air speed;
- Analysers to provide network information;
- Temperature sensors to analyse computer room temperature;
- Humidity sensors to analyse room humidity;
These accessories can be rented independently or in addition to Rentalab and EkkoSense software, depending on your needs.
The temporary containment solution for the 21 kW unit heater load bank
Rentaload offers a temporary containment solution for data centres that do not yet have computer bays. This solution allows you to simulate hot/cold corridors and test the rooms as closely as possible to their subsequent configuration once urbanised.
This gives you the opportunity to test electrical infrastructure and air conditioning systems in parallel.
Our various service offers include the assembly / disassembly of these containment structures if necessary.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Connection systems for the 21 kW air heater load bank
Rentaload adapts to all the electrical configurations of the rooms to be tested. This may involve the deployment of temporary electrical distribution cabinets .
The 210 kW temporary electrical distribution cabinet allows the connection of up to 10 21 kW – 32A/400V load banks (or 30 rackable 220V 32A banks). Connected at the input by 120 mm² cables equipped with Powerlocks, the cabinet can thus be powered by the main electrical panel of the computer room. Mounted on a metal frame with wheels, it is easily moved from one room to another.
More information on the “ cables and accessories ” page.
Regarding the 21 kW cables, Rentaload offers its customers different alternatives:
- P17 32A / P17 32A cables (mono-mono)
- Cables 3 X P17 32 A MONO / P17 32A TRI (mono-tri)
- P17 32A TRI / P17 32A TRI (tri-tri) cables
We have different lengths and different sections in order to effectively meet the needs of our customers. We adapt to the technical configuration of each computer room.
Technical table for the 21 kW unit heater load bank
|Voltage||230V / 400V|
|Notches||6 notches: 1 / 2 / 4 kW x 3|
|Food||2 redundant inputs (3 x mono 32A Hypra P17 Blue) Voltage relay on the tracks|
Free and without contract
The different types of tests with the 21 kW unit heater load bank
Services associated with the rental of load banks