Resistive load banks
Rentaload offers the rental of resistive load banks of all power range from 1kW to 10MW. Our robust and reliable products are compatible with all types of load tests.
Our resistive load banks are mobile and ideal for renting. Designed to be used either indoors or outdoors (IP Code: IP55), they are flexible in terms of their location (hoisting rings, wheels, fork with steel frame are provided). The mobile resistive load banks range for alternating current is presented below. As with all other Rentaload load banks, with the help of our automation, they can be combined, allowing for an increase in test power, using one remote control, ensuring that test data related to a variety of load tests is available.
Applications of the resistive load bank
- Standby generator load banks: hospitals, data centres, nuclear power, maritime industry, etc.
- Load bank energy dissipation units : wind energy, solar
- Engine test facility : industry
- Converters / UPS testbed : server room
- Main network testing before connecting to end users machines (servers, switches, etc.)
- Data Center : IST Commissioning with industrial load bank, Heater, HeatLoad, Server Emulators, Smart Rack-mounted load bank
In addition to its load banks, Rentaload offers supplementary equipment that can be included in the rental package:
- Cabling of all length and any cross section
- Thermal cameras
- Electric toolboxes
- Specific packaging
|Nominal power||50 à 600kW|
|Power supply||Power supply with the busbar (possibility of external supply)|
Commissioning of your Datacenter
The connected 7kW power rack has a dual power supply and a T ° delta equivalent to the computer servers.
Rack load bank accessories
The Rentalab tool allows you to control up to 200 load banks at the same time, retrieve electrical & thermal information from your room and generate test reports.
Contact our team
Any questions ? Contact us via our form, a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours (working days)
Or call us on + 447 388 334 295
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm